Identity and contact details of the Data Controller:
- The Data Controller is Assist Digital S.p.a.;
- Contact addresses: email email@example.com; postal address Via Inganni n. 93, 20147 Milan.
What are cookies?
There are various types of cookies, some used to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable specific functionalities. For example, cookies can:
• Store entered preferences;
• Avoid having to re-enter the same information multiple times during a visit, such as username and password;
• Analyze the usage of services and content provided by the visited website to optimize the browsing experience and the offered services.
First-party and third-party cookies
Cookies can be installed not only by this website (first-party cookies) but also by other different websites that install them through the first website (third-party cookies). On the consulted website, in fact, there are various elements (maps and links to web pages of other domains, etc.) located on servers different from the main site's server.
Types of cookies used by the Assist Digital website
Below are the types of cookies used by the Site.
Essential cookies allow the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site and enable users to navigate it and make use of its functionalities. Usually, they are set only in response to actions performed by the user that constitute a service request, such as privacy preferences settings or access. These cookies never store personal information. Due to their functionality, they cannot be disabled, and their installation does not require users' prior consent, as their legal basis lies in providing a service.
They can be divided into two categories:
• Persistent: They are not deleted once the browser is closed but persist until a pre-set expiration date.
• Session: They are automatically deleted whenever the browser is closed. (This is the type present on the assistdigital.com website).
The assistdigital.com website uses the following essential cookies:
• ARRAffinitySameSite: This cookie is set by websites that use the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing, ensuring that visitors' page requests are directed to the same server in each browsing session. The main purpose of this cookie is: Strictly Necessary.
• Assist.CookieWarning: Enables the management of the Cookie banner.
• _ga: This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in each page request of a site and used to calculate data about visitors, sessions, and campaigns for the site's analytics reports. Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used include user and session distinction. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. It expires after 2 years.
• _gid: This cookie is used to distinguish unique users. It expires when the browser is closed.
• _gat: Used to limit the collection of analytical data on high-traffic websites. It expires after 1 minute.
Analytics cookies, commonly known as first-party or third-party cookies, are also part of the essential cookies used to collect information about website usage. Assist Digital's website utilizes this information to obtain anonymous statistical analyses in order to improve the use of the website and align the content with visitors' preferences. This type of cookie collects data in a completely anonymous form regarding user activity and how they arrived on the site.
Analytical cookies can be sent by the website itself (first-party cookies) or generally by third-party domains/websites (third-party cookies). This category includes Web Analytics, where the collected data is limited to the website operator's usage, the number of site visits, and managing the performance and structure of the site. Such cookies are typically persistent in nature.
The site does not use non-essential cookies.
Legal Basis of Processing
• Essential cookies: The legal basis is the performance of a contract of which the user is a party, by the user's request to access and use the website's content. According to current regulations, Assist Digital's website is not required to obtain consent for essential cookies since they are necessary to provide the requested services. Consequently, these cookies are automatically activated by the site upon the user's first visit to any page of the portal.
• Non-essential cookies (if present): Consent
Information and Banner